WooCommerce integration is based on public plugin: "WooCommerce Conversion Tracking". Before proceeding, we have to install the plugin first.
Installing new plugins
WooCommerce Conversion Tracking plugin Installation
- Go to plugin menu
- Select 'Add new'
- Insert 'WooCommerce Conversion Tracking' into search field and press enter
- Look for 'WooCommerce Conversion Tracking' plugin
- Press 'Install now'
Don't forget to activate the plugin.
WooCommerce Conversion Tracking plugin Configuration
Now we can go to the plugin settings:
- Go to menu item 'WooCommerce' - 'Conversion Tracking'
- Find block 'Custom'
- Click on the on-off slider
3. You will find the block there you should put your pixel code
4. Don't forget to change afsecure to your unique code - this your identifier in the SLICE network
5. Don't forget to save changes
Integration is completed.
Don't change anything here until you know what to do!